Nifco UK – Environment Statement
Controlling our aspects that impact on the environment is a fundamental part of Nifco UK's operations. Nifco UK believe in the requirement to save natural resources and reducing Nifco's impact on the local community. Nifco has developed an integrated policy (which includes the environment) to support this commitment. The policy identifies how it will strive to achieve these objectives. Details of this policy and commitment can be reviewed here. To ensure environmental aspects of our business are addressed, Nifco UK Limited has embarked on a programme of activities which include;
- Setting and monitoring of objectives
- Continual improvement of our environmental systems
- Supporting the local community by using experienced and qualified local waste management companies who have demonstrated the ability to reduce, reuse and recycle waste before having to use landfill.
The main parts of this program include;
- Third part assessment and certification to ISO14001
- Consideration for the environmental issues in product design
- Waste reduction
- Internal environmental training and communications
- Local community communications
By carrying out all the actions above and maintaining a pro-active system to waste management Nifco UK have managed to reduce our waste to zero.